DNG – Developed for thin-film and plasma technology
High current power supply with up to 240ADC
The production of thin-film products like solar panels or TFT displays requires a plasma beam – and its generation a high current which is provided by power supplies of the DNG series.
High performance in a small space: the DNG combines compact dimensions of 395 x 400 x 67 mm with output power of up to 12kW.
In addition, the devices can be operated in parallel. Two additional 15VDC auxiliary voltages can supply additional loads such as fans or control systems. Due to the U/I characteristic curve without reverse current, it is also possible to operate the devices as chargers.
- Input 3-phase, 180 ~ 220VAC or 360 ~ 440VAC or 380 ~ 528VAC @ 47 ~ 63Hz
- Output voltage: 2.5 ~ 50VDC; controllable via external signal from 0 ~ 10V linear
- Max. Output current: 240ADC; linearly adjustable from 0 ~ 240A via an external control
- Control speed for load jumps: between 10% ~ 90% only 1.5ms
- Efficiency:> 90% typ.• 2 additional auxiliary voltages: 15VDC, 20A + 2A
- Short circuit resistance according to U/I characteristic, electrical insulation: 3.000VAC