RMA – Return Materials Authorization
In order to process any returns quickly and without errors, we ask you to carry out the following 6 steps:
- Download our RMA consignment note (as .docx).
(You can use MS Word or another compatible word processor to complete the form.)
- Complete the RMA form.
- Then send us the completed RMA form preferably as a Word-DOC by email to email@example.com or by fax to +49.69.984047-77.
- Afterwards you will receive the RMA consignment note together with the RMA number to the email address you provided.
- Print out the RMA consignment note with the RMA number and attach it to the defective goods. Be sure to include a copy of the delivery note prior to dispatch.
- Write the RMA number clearly and visible on the package and send the goods to the delivery address given on the RMA note.
Unfortunately, no processing can take place without a completed RMA consignment note and we only accept returned prepaid shipments. Returns must be in their original or in equivalent packaging. To avoid damage in transit, please use a shipping method similar to one of RSG Electronic Components GmbH. Returns of sample shipments must be complete and undamaged (see original packaging), otherwise processing is not possible.
There is no guarantee if
- goods have been damaged by improper packaging.
- products are mechanically damaged (transport damage must be claimed from the delivery agent). Therefore, please check the condition of the packaging upon receipt of the goods.
- products have been changed (e.g. by soldering), plugs or pins are broken off or badly bent.
- the serial number and/or the date code has been removed.